Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Bennett’s Beauties: “Murder on My Street”

Part of a month-long celebration of Harry Bennett’s artistic skills.


Murder on My Street, by Edwin Lanham (Pocket, 1960).

Today will conclude Killer Covers’ month-long tribute to Connecticut artist and illustrator Harry Bennett (1919-2012). However, this is not the end of my interest in his abundant talents. In addition to the Bennett book fronts I plan to roll out in several posts over the approaching hours, I have an interview dealing with his life, family, and long career that I hope to present soon on this page; and my computer files are bursting with scans of his paperback covers that I didn’t feature over the last 31 days. So you’ll be hearing more about Bennett here in the months and years ahead.

No comments: